How to get to us, from the Bay Area
- Take Hwy 101 North to Santa Rosa.
- Take Guerneville Road/Steele Lane Exit.
- At the off-ramp, turn left onto Steele Lane and go under the freeway.
- Stay on Steele Lane, which bears to the left in front of Coddingtown Mall.
- In front of the mall, Steele Lane becomes Guerneville Road.
- Stay on Guerneville Road for one mile.
- Crosspoint is on the right (north) side of the road at the corner of Ridley Avenue and Guerneville Road just after the PG&E plant.
Join us on Sunday Mornings!
9:49am - Worship Celebration Service
The Worship Celebration Service starts at 9:49am and is just over an hour. It includes group singing, a few announcements, more singing, and a message from Pastor Mike Baker (Listen to recent sermons here.) We meet in the Worship Center, and childcare is provided for kids 0-12 years old.
11:15am - Revive Teaching Hour
Once the Service is over, head to the Ministry Center (white building next door) for free pastries from Panera® and a cup of coffee. At 11:15am, we start the Revive Teaching Hour, an engaging time of discussion and Bible study geared toward Junior Highers through Senior Adults. Click here to listen to past Revive series. Join us today!